List Price: $150.00
Sale Price: $94.00
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
With the multifunctional Casio Men's G-Shock Solar Atomic Black Digital Sport Watch, you'll finally be able to mix business with a little athletic pleasure. The case and bezel are both made of black Resin, tailoring to your more sophisticated side by offering a sleek look and smooth feel. Four large silver screws accent the top and bottom of the bezel, which displays blocky white words depicting the four button functions. The dial hosts five subdials depicting time, date, and even tide charts for the boating enthusiast. Easy-push buttons on the case allow you to quickly go through your settings and work the handy stopwatch feature, while a soft EL backlight provides you with access to the time, regardless of where you and your watch are. The wide band also consists of black Resin, closing with a silver buckle for a custom fit. This sporty timepiece is water resistant up to 660 feet (200 meters), relies on Japanese quartz movement, and boasts Casino's shock-resistant technology.
- Solar-powered sport watch featuring atomic time keeping, world time in 48 cities, and EL backlight
- Features 1/100-second stopwatch, daily alarm with snooze, 12- and 24-hour formats, tide/moon graph, 31 time zones, and day/date/month calendars
- 50 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.